PREVIOUS, 8 PM: AT&T informed its customers that the NHL Network could be removed from the U-verse TV lineup tonight. “We have tried to reach a fair, long-term deal with NHL Network in order to continue delivering this channel to U-verse TV U450 and Sports Tier customers,” AT&T said in a statement. “Unfortunately, it appears that as of midnight EST, Oct. 1, NHL Network will no longer be available on U-verse TV because we will no longer have an acceptable agreement to carry the channel.” Fans can still catch the games on their local channels or on NBC and Versus, both of which inked deals this spring for the rights to 100 regular-season games.
UPDATE: NHL Network Is Pulled From AT&T U-verse Lineup In Carriage Dispute
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- James Corden Concludes ‘The Late Late Show’s Week In London After 1M Apply For Tickets
- Paul McCartney Redefines ‘Carpool Karaoke’ With James Corden In Liverpool
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation