Michael Luisi, who until this year ran the day-to-day operations at Miramax as EVP Worldwide Operations, has been tapped as president of WWE Studios, where he joined in January as EVP Business Development and General Counsel. He will report to WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. Luisi will be charged with expanding the WWE portfolio worldwide on multiple platforms — theatrical, home video and VOD. The first project he will oversee is No One Lives, a co-production with Pathe Pictures that stars Luke Evans and is directed by Ryuhei Kitamura. The horror thriller, which Luisi brought to the company, is in postproduction.
Michael Luisi Tapped To Run WWE Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Other Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
'Stan & Ollie' Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel & Hardy Biopic
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
Latest Film News
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel…
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA
- Walt Disney Studios Ups Ryan Stankevich and Martha Morrison To SVP Global Marketing Posts
- Cavalry Media, On Heels Of Setting Thai Cave Rescue Movie, Adds To Exec Ranks
- ‘Brian Banks’ First Look: Powerful And Inspiring New Film From Tom Shadyac To Hit Los Angeles Film Festival
- Skydance Media Taps Warner Bros Veteran Jack Horner As SVP Corporate Communications & Publicity