Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
Latest TV News
- Avalon COO Tim Robinson Leaves ‘Last Week Tonight With John Oliver’ Producer
- Endemol Shine Group Calls In Banks To Explore Sale
- ‘Vanity Fair’ Trailer: First-Look At ITV & Amazon’s Adaptation Of The Classic Napoleonic Novel
- The BBC Lines Up Quirky Saturday Night Quiz Format ‘The Time It Takes’ With ‘Taskmaster’ Star…
- Rachel Maddow Breaks Down During Report On “Tender Age” Shelters For Immigrant Babies
- Netflix’s ‘One Day At A Time’ & Starz’ ‘Vida’ Demand End To Border Family Separation; Ask Other Series…