UPDATE: ICM says it will still represent Academy Award-nominated writer Jose Rivera (The Motorcycle Diaries) in theater. But he left his movie/TV team at ICM in recent days. I hear it followed some drama when the agency dropped his actress wife Soña Tatoyan as a client. Shortly after, Rivera sent the agency a note saying he couldn’t continue with ICM even though he thought they’d repped him ably. He booked into 3 projects including an HBO pilot. Because he’s so busy, he told ICM that he won’t seek a new TV/movie rep until 2012.
ICM Loses Jose Rivera As Movie/TV Client
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Blames Helsinki "Clarification" On Stupid War Mongers With "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
Latest Film News
- ‘Queen Sugar’s Kofi Siriboe To Star In ‘Really Love’ Film From MACRO & Director Angel Kristi Williams
- Author-Songwriter Amy S. Foster Signs On To Pen ‘Red Sonja’ Book
- Ashton Sanders, Jeffrey Wright Star In ‘All Day & A Night,’ ‘Black Panther’ Scribe Joe Robert Cole Directing For…
- Harvey Weinstein’s Lawyers Argue Ashley Judd’s Civil Suit Should Be Tossed — Updated
- 2019 Writers Guild Awards: WGA Sets Date & Timeline For 71st Trophy Show
- Giant Jeff Goldblum ‘Jurassic Park’ Statue Puzzles & Wows London