Warner Bros’ Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, about a precocious boy whose father is killed on Sept. 11, hits theaters in limited release on a crowded Christmas Day. Stephen Daldry’s adaptation of Jonathan Safran Foer’s 2005 novel stars Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock, James Gandolfini and Viola Davis. Newcomer Thomas Horn plays 9-year-old Oskar Schell.
Hot Trailer: 'Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close'
What's Hot on Deadline
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Fired Paramount TV President Amy Powell Denies Making Insensitive Comments, Explores Legal Action - Update
Roseanne Barr Screams "I Thought The Bitch Was White" In Video Explaining Racist Valerie Jarrett Tweet
Latest Film News
- Anthony Ray Dies: ‘Shadows’ Actor, Son Of Director Nicholas Ray Was 80
- Jon Schnepp Dies: Writer And Director For ‘Metalocalypse’ Was 51
- James Gunn Comments On Being Dropped By Marvel’s ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Franchise
- James Gunn Won’t Appear At Comic-Con After Being Axed From ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’
- Jennifer Connelly On Tarmac For ‘Top Gun 2: Maverick’
- Spy Memoir ‘Breaking Cover’ Acquired By Middleton Media For Movie Treatment