In this clip from 1911 released today, Jackie Chan portrays Huang Xing, the first commander-in-chief of the army of the Republic of China. The film marks the 100th anniversary of the Xinhai Revolution and founding of the Republic of China. It’s also being billed as Chan’s 100th film. He co-directs with Li Zhang. It opens in China this weekend and in the U.S. on October 12.
Hot Trailer: '1911'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Disney Rings 'Hunchback' Bell: David Henry Hwang To Script Live Action Musical, Alan Menken/Stephen Schwartz Writing Music
Latest Film News
- Bruce Tufeld Dies: Hollywood Agent And Manager Was 66
- Participant Media Acquires Journalist Shane Bauer’s Book ‘American Prison’
- Bad Robot: Sizing Up the Field As Race To Land JJ Abrams’ Business Enters Home Stretch
- Coast Guard Film Office Remains Open Despite Shutdown And No Pay
- Anonymous Content Taps Veteran Literary Agent Kristina Moore For Media Rights Division
- Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ Pumps Up Local Production