After downsizing the upcoming seventh season of Bones from 22 to 13 episodes because of the pregnancy of star Emily Deschanel, Fox has now increased the order to 17 episodes, our sister site TV Line reports. The additional episodes will likely not air this season but over the summer or may be held for next season.
Fox Orders 4 More Episode Of 'Bones'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Spider-Verse' Catching $37M+, 'The Mule' Carrying Near $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Fails To Start With $7M+
'SNL': Alec Baldwin, Ben Stiller, Matt Damon & Robert De Niro Celebrate The Holidays With 'It's A Wonderful Trump'
'Andi Mack' Actor Stoney Westmoreland Fired By Disney Channel Following Arrest For Planning Liaison With 13-Year-Old
Jennifer Lawrence Blisters Harvey Weinstein's "Predatory Tactics"; Producer Calls Sundance Sexual Assault Suit "Malicious" - Update
Latest TV News
- Pete Davidson Shows Christmas Spirit In Brief ‘SNL’ Appearance After Disturbing Post
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Holds Oscar Host Auditions Following Kevin Hart’s Exit
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin, Ben Stiller, Matt Damon & Robert De Niro Celebrate The Holidays With ‘It’s A Wonderful Trump…
- Michael Weatherly’s Former ‘NCIS’ Co-Stars Defend Him After Eliza Dushku’s Sexual Harassment Claims
- Pete Davidson Accounted For After Disturbing Post; ‘SNL’ Cast Member Deletes Instagram
- Academy Award Trophy For ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ Sells For Nearly $500K