Eric Winter has been tapped for a recurring role on ABC’s new dramedy series Good Christian Belles. Based on Kim Gatlin’s book Good Christian Bitches, the series centers on Amanda Vaughn (Leslie Bibb), once the ultimate high school “mean girl,” who is forced to return to her Texas hometown in disgrace after her marriage ends in scandal and has to face her old classmates who are less than thrilled to have her back. Leading them is the scheming Carlene Cockburn (Kristin Chenoweth). Winter will play Carlene’s handsome brother Luke who is the black sheep of the family due to the fact that he is a Green Democrat. A possible love interest for Amanda, Luke is intelligent, charming and a potential heartbreaker. While different from his sister, the two are very close. Winter had a major recurring role on CBS’ The Mentalist this past season and is may return to the crime procedural for one more episode this fall. The actor, repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment, starred on the Fox drama pilot Weekends At Bellevue in the spring and recently shot the indie Fire With Fire opposite Josh Duhamel and Bruce Willis.
Eric Winter Joins ABC's New Series 'Good Christian Belles' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Fox Buys Musical Dramedy From Silvio Horta, Mary J. Blige & The Jackal Group
- Dawn Olmstead Named President Of Universal Cable Prods. & Wilshire Studios, Andra Shapiro Upped To General Counsel
- Legal Deja Vu As Viacom Scolds Netflix Over Exec Poaching, Like Fox Did In 2016
- MGM Names Tricia Biggio As SVP Unscripted Television
- ‘Black Monday’: Bruce Dern, Melissa Rauch & Horatio Sanz Among Guest Stars Set For Showtime Comedy
- Facebook Is Developing A Camera-Equipped TV Device Capable Of Streaming — Report