Maya Rudolph and Emily Spivey (Up All Night), Jesse Spencer and David Shore (House), Howie Mandel and Jason Raff (America’s Got Talent), and Josh Meyers (The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway) have been added as presenters for the 2011 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards, which are set for Saturday at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles. (Previous presenters were unveiled a couple of weeks ago.) The awards will air Sept. 17 on ReelzChannel.
EMMYS: Final Presenters Added For Creative Arts Ceremony
What's Hot on Deadline
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Latest Awardsline News
- Awards-Season Noms Lacking Again For Women Behind The Camera
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Director Jon S. Baird On Joining Martin Scorsese’s Inner Circle, And Doing Justice To Laurel…
- PGA Gives ‘Green Book’ Another Big Win But There Still Is No Real Front Runner – And Who In Their Right Mind Wants To…
- PGA Milestone Award Honoree Toby Emmerich On How Warner Bros. & New Line ‘Hits ‘Em Where They Ain’t’
- Producers Guild Awards: ‘Green Book’ Takes Best Picture; ‘Americans’ & ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Lead TV…
- PGA Awards Honoree Kenya Barris Tips Hat To Norman Lear, Reveals Early Dream Job