It looks like Katie Couric has settled on a name for her new ABC talk show that debuts in fall 2012, and we bet you can guess it. Following the likes of Anderson (Cooper), Ellen (DeGeneres) and even Oprah, Couric’s syndicated program will be called simply Katie. TVNewser has the news as well as some promotional material, including a shot of a smiling Couric standing arms folded in front of a wispy, pastel-colored background — a long way from her spot in the network anchor chair at CBS News. The New York-based daytime talker, which will be executive produced by Jeff Zucker, is only part of a far-reaching deal Couric signed with ABC in June that includes work for ABC News.
You Can Just Call Her 'Katie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Miley Cyrus & Neil Young Lose Houses In California Wildfires, Guillermo Del Toro's Bleak House Survives - Update
People's Choice Awards: 'Avengers: Infinity War', 'Shadowhunters' Among Top Honorees - Full Winners List
Donald Trump Tweets Defense Of Paris Trip, Demands Florida Elections Be Called For Rick Scott And Ron DeSantis
Latest TV News
- Vice Chief Creative Officer Tom Punch Exits For Role At Spring Studios
- ‘Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina’ Sets Holiday Special On Netflix
- ‘Veronica Mars’: Clifton Collins Jr. & Izabela Vidovic To Recur On Hulu Revival
- Stan Lee’s Marvel Movie & TV Cameos – A Photo Gallery
- Jimmy Kimmel Lands Michelle Obama’s First Late-Night Stop On ‘Becoming’ Book Tour
- David Spade To Headline Comedy Series From Diablo Cody & Jason Reitman In Works At HBO