EXCLUSIVE: Gail Berman and Lloyd Braun’s production company BermanBraun has signed with WME for representation. At the agency, the company’s entertainment division will be handled by co-CEO Ari Emanuel and head of the TV department Rick Rosen. The move formalizes BermanBraun’s existing relationship with WME as Berman and Braun are long-time very close friends with Emanuel and Rosen, and the agency has been unofficially handing the production company in its deals. (BermanBraun hasn’t had official agency representation until now.) On the TV side, BermanBraun, which has had a first-look TV deal with NBC Universal, has the series Alphas on Syfy. It produced two pilots this past season, drama Weekends at Bellevue at Fox and the Dan Goor comedy at NBC. On the film side, BermanBraun has several projects in development, including comedies Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, based on the book, and Rentaghost, which has Russell Brand attached to star. Additionally, the company has a strong digital division that is behind several celebrity/lifestyle sites with MSN, including Wonderwall and GLO.
WME Signs Production Co. BermanBraun
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them