Thanks to the merger of its parent company Comcast with NBCUniversal, which has had a deal with the NFL, sports cable channel Versus is getting in on the NFL action. NFL Films and the NBC Sports Group will launch new one-hour program, NFL Turning Point, that will air weekly on Versus during the NFL regular season, starting Sept. 15. It is the first NFL program ever to air on Versus, which will be re-named the NBC Sports Network Jan. 2. The series will provide behind-the-scenes coverage of two games.
Weekly NFL Series To Launch On Versus
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Kevin Costner Talks ‘Yellowstone’, Varied Roles & A Venice ‘Fandango’ Lesson – Cannes Lions
- Re-Creating New York’s Gilded Age, ‘The Alienist’ Production Designer Bought Out All The Cobblestone In…
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners