Thanks to the merger of its parent company Comcast with NBCUniversal, which has had a deal with the NFL, sports cable channel Versus is getting in on the NFL action. NFL Films and the NBC Sports Group will launch new one-hour program, NFL Turning Point, that will air weekly on Versus during the NFL regular season, starting Sept. 15. It is the first NFL program ever to air on Versus, which will be re-named the NBC Sports Network Jan. 2. The series will provide behind-the-scenes coverage of two games.
Weekly NFL Series To Launch On Versus
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel