Sarah Michelle Gellar confirmed this morning at TCA while promoting her new CW series Ringer that she’ll be going back to the soap opera on which she cut her acting teeth, All My Children, before the canceled ABC soap departs the air. “I called up the casting director and told her I wanted to do something,” she said, “that I want to be a part of it.” Gellar won’t play her original character of Kendall Hart Lang. “I’m not sure what I’ll be doing … and it’ll be for one day.”
TCA: Sarah Michelle Gellar To Guest On Departing Soap 'All My Children'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
Latest TV News
- Isan Elba, Daughter Of Idris Elba, Named Golden Globe Ambassador
- Netflix Cancels ‘Narcos: Mexico’ Red Carpet Due To Los Angeles Wildfires
- ‘X-Men: First Class’ Co-Producer Jason Taylor Joins Futurism Studios As President Of Production
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Day Special Set On BBC America
- ‘Nobody’s Princess’ Musical Comedy In Works At the CW From ‘Life Sentence’ Creators, ‘First Date’ Duo…
- Tamir Muhammad Launches Production Company, Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros.