Sarah Michelle Gellar confirmed this morning at TCA while promoting her new CW series Ringer that she’ll be going back to the soap opera on which she cut her acting teeth, All My Children, before the canceled ABC soap departs the air. “I called up the casting director and told her I wanted to do something,” she said, “that I want to be a part of it.” Gellar won’t play her original character of Kendall Hart Lang. “I’m not sure what I’ll be doing … and it’ll be for one day.”
TCA: Sarah Michelle Gellar To Guest On Departing Soap 'All My Children'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jussie Smollett Criminal Charges Dropped; State Says "Appropriate Resolution," Family "Thank God" - Update
Livid Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Insists Jussie Smollett Is Guilty: "Is There No Decency In This Man?"
Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Probe Outcome To 'Lost' & 'Seinfeld' Finales, Says "I'm Sorry" To Donald Trump
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert To Donald Trump: Not Being Indicted For Betraying Country Is Low Bar For Victory Lap
- WGA: Georgia’s Proposed Anti-Abortion Law Could Send State’s Film & TV Industry Packing
- Rahm Emanuel Denounces Jussie Smollett’s “Abomination” On CNN
- ATA Blasts WGA For Threatening To Throw “Industry Into Chaos” As Latest Talks End
- Jussie Smollett Is Guilty, Prosecutor Who Dropped ‘Empire’ Star Charges Says
- Sean Hannity To Interview Donald Trump On Wednesday