I hear Syfy is finalizing a deal to renew Warehouse 13 for a fourth season. No surprise here — Warehouse 13 remains Syfy’s flagship scripted series, most recently drawing 2 million viewers. This summer, it was used to launch the cable network’s newest drama, Alphas.
Syfy To Renew 'Warehouse 13'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Veronica Mars' Revival: Kristen Bell Gives Sneak Peek From Set, Rob Thomas Posts First Photo Of Cast
'RuPaul's Drag Race Holi-Slay Spectacular' Trailer: The Queens Return For Some Yuletide Cheer...And Shade
Oscars: Governors Awards Brings Out Honorees And Hopefuls In Star-Filled Evening Hijacked By Clint Eastwood(!)
Latest TV News
- ‘The Deuce’: David Krumholtz, Daniel Sauli, Sepidah Moafi & Olivia Luccardi Upped To Series Regulars On…
- ‘Teachers’ To End After Season 3, Leaving TV Land With No Original Scripted Series
- ‘The Man In The High Castle’: Bzhaun Rhoden, Louis Ferreira & Peter Shinkoda To Recur In Season 4
- ‘The Limit’ Trailer: Robert Rodriguez Puts Virtual Reality To Action
- Historic ‘Monday Night Football’ Game Ratings Soar; Rams Win Over Chiefs
- ‘Ozark’s Skylar Gaertner Signs With ICM Partners