With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Takes $253M WW Bow; 'Venom' Voracious In China Milestones - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Keshet International Snaps Up Australian Political Drama ‘Black B*tch’ Starring ‘Brothers & Sisters'…
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Natalie Dormer Strikes First-Look Production Deal With Fremantle
- ‘Peep Show’s Robert Webb & ‘Motherland’s Diane Morgan Join Sky & ABC Australia Comedy ‘Frayed…
- 'True Blood' Creator Alan Ball Gives Details Of Musical Version In The Works
- 'Jane The Virgin' Creator Jennie Snyder Urman: The Final Season 5 Is “Some Of Our Best Stuff Ever”
- Jim Carrey “Would Love” To See Kamala Harris & Beto O’Rourke Win The Presidential Race