With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Ready To Leave $135M+ Footprint Stateside As Global Evolves To $600M+
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Talks Comedy That Endures & Shaq Makes A Spam Dunk – Cannes Lions
- ‘Power’ Star Omari Hardwick Inks With WME
- ‘American Idol’ EP Trish Kinane Talks Series Revival, Technological Innovations That Have Made The Series A Success
- Henry Winkler Brought Expert Timing & Stella Adler Anecdote To ‘Barry’, Playing Oddball Acting Coach Gene…
- The Takeaway From Today’s Warner Bros-John Stankey-Kevin Tsujihara Town Hall Meeting
- Kurt Sutter Calls Fox News “Manipulative Propaganda Run By Oligarchs”