Rob Spodek, who most recently was SVP of the NBCUniversal Corporate Finance Group, has been promoted to SVP and CFO of NBCU’s Syfy and Chiller, where he will oversee all financial aspects of the networks as well as Syfy Ventures and other related projects. He will report to Syfy and Chiller president Dave Howe. At the corporate finance group, Spodek was a member of the team that oversaw the transition of NBCU from General Electric to Comcast. Before that, he was VP and CFO of MSNBC.
Rob Spodek SVP/CFO Of Syfy And Chiller
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows
- Donald Trump Escalates Democrat-Blaming For His Border Baby Snatch Policy
- With 'American Horror Story' & ‘American Animals’, Evan Peters Unpacks The Madness Of Acting And…
- Desus & Mero Set To Headline Showtime Late-Night Talk Show
- ‘The Flash’: Jessica Parker Kennedy Upped To Series Regular For Season 5
- Hulu Orders Femme Fatale Pilot ‘Reprisal’ From Warren Littlefield & A+E Studios