Rob Spodek, who most recently was SVP of the NBCUniversal Corporate Finance Group, has been promoted to SVP and CFO of NBCU’s Syfy and Chiller, where he will oversee all financial aspects of the networks as well as Syfy Ventures and other related projects. He will report to Syfy and Chiller president Dave Howe. At the corporate finance group, Spodek was a member of the team that oversaw the transition of NBCU from General Electric to Comcast. Before that, he was VP and CFO of MSNBC.
Rob Spodek SVP/CFO Of Syfy And Chiller
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Friday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Proven Innocent’ Starts Soft, But ‘Last Man Standing’ Tops Demos
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Released, “New Evidence” Cited – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech