ReelzChannel has picked up nine-part miniseries The Pillars of the Earth, which will premiere on the channel Dec. 4. This is the second U.S. window for the mini following its run on Starz last summer. Based on Ken Follett’s book, Pillars stars Ian McShane, Rufus Sewell and Donald Sutherland and was produced by Tandem Communications and Muse Entertainment in association with Ridley Scott and Tony Scott’s Scott Free Films. This is the second miniseries to air on Reelz following The Kennedys. Both are nominated in the best TV movie/miniseries Emmy category this year.
ReelzChannel Picks Up 'Pillars Of The Earth'
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest TV News
- ‘Northern Exposure’ Revival Starring Rob Morrow In Works At CBS From Original Series Creators, Cast
- ‘Future Man’ Season 2 Trailer: Hulu’s High-Concept Time-Traveling Janitor-Gamer Comedy
- Make Up Artists And Hair Stylist Guild Sets Career Awards For Susan Cabral-Ebert & Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Ink Factory Rebooting ‘Roald Dahl's Tales Of The Unexpected’ For TV
- Paulist Productions Taps Veteran Exec Mike Sullivan As President
- ‘Blindspot’ Casts Chaske Spencer As Recurring; Jon Lindstrom & Tim Lounibos Join ‘Bosch’