With Fox switching to repeats on Tuesday night following last week’s season finale of MasterChef, most of the original competition posted ratings gains. NBC’s America’s Got Talent (3.1/8 in 18-49, 11.6 million viewers) was up 11% from last Tuesday and was once again the night’s highest-rated program. Its lead-in, It’s Worth What? (1.1/3), was flat. NBC won Tuesday in 18-49 and total viewers. ABC’s Take the Money & Run (1.6/4) at 9 PM was up 14% from last week, drama Combat Hospital (1.0/3) at 10 PM was up 10%. Still, they were outrated handily by a Wipeout rerun (2.0/6) at 8 PM, ABC’s top program of the night. Like Fox, CBS aired all reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent', 'Take The Money & Run' And 'Combat Hospital' Rise
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Green Eggs and Ham’: Michael Douglas, Adam Devine, Diane Keaton Among Voice Cast For Ellen DeGeneres’ Netflix…
- San Francisco ‘Doodler’ Killer Subject Of Crime Series From UK Outfit Ugly Duckling Films
- Roadside Attractions Buys Female-Driven Wall Street Drama For TV Series Development
- Fox's ‘Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours To Hell And Back’ Cooks Up Russian Remake
- Colin Farrell To Star In See-Saw Films’ Arctic Whaling Drama ‘The North Water’ For BBC
- Hulu’s ‘Fyre Fraud’ Doc Set To Go Global After eOne Secures International Rights