NBC won the ratings race last night in total viewers and adults 18-49 with Sunday Night Football, but by how much we won’t know until final ratings are released tomorrow. The usually reliable metered markets overnights for last night exclude major markets because of Hurricane Irene-related power outages. In the not-time-zone-adjusted fast nationals, SNF’s preseason game between the New Orleans Saints and Oakland Raiders currently runs behind last week’s fast nationals, but the fast nationals numbers for last night have also been impacted by local hurricane coverage preemptions and will undergo significant adjustments. CBS’ Big Brother (2.9/9 in 18-49) was down 9% from last Sunday. ABC’s 20/20 The Sixth Sense (1.6/4) was up 23%, while Fox’s sketch comedy In the Flow with Affion Crockett (1.0/2) was down 9%. We’re still waiting to see numbers for MTV’s VMA Awards.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Wins With NFL
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- Writers Guild Awards Live Blog: Follow The Ceremonies On Both Coasts
- Jussie Smollett Still Hasn’t Talked To Cops Again About Attack & “Developments”
- Writers Guild Awards 2019 Winners List – Updating Live
- Colin Kaepernick May Soon Sign With An NFL Team: Mark Geragos
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”
- SNL: Don Cheadle Tweaks Trump With A Hockey Jersey