UPDATED: NBC is poised to win Sunday night in adults 18-49 and total viewers with its first NFL preseason game, which pitted San Diego against Dallas. In the non-time-zone-adjusted fast nationals, the game drew a 3.3/9 in 18-49, up 6% vs. the fast nationals for the corresponding game last year. Fox’s sketch comedy In the Flow With Affion Crockett (1.2/3), which followed a Family Guy rerun (1.7/5) at 9:30 PM, was down a tenth from the show’s debut last week, when it also followed a Family Guy rerun but at 9 PM. CBS’ Big Brother (3.3/10, 8.8 million) posted season highs in total viewers and key demos, but those may not hold as the network’s fast nationals were inflated by NFL pre-emptions. In its Sunday debut, a rerun of CBS’ The Good Wife managed a 1.0/3 to tie a rerun of Fox’s comedy Bob’s Burgers as the two lowest-rated programs of the night in 18-49. ABC aired a new ABC News special, The Sixth Sense: Letters From the Grave (1.4/4), which generated summer highs for the network in total viewers and all key demos.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Wins With Football, CBS' 'Good Wife' Relocates
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- Kevin Costner Talks ‘Yellowstone’, Varied Roles & A Venice ‘Fandango’ Lesson – Cannes Lions
- Re-Creating New York’s Gilded Age, ‘The Alienist’ Production Designer Bought Out All The Cobblestone In…
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners