NBC’s America’s Got Talent (3.0/8 in adults 18-49, 10.9 million viewers from 9-11 PM) was down 9% in 18-49 from last Tuesday but still topped the night in all key measures and led NBC to a nightly win. (Its lead-in, It’s Worth What? was up a tenth to a 1.2/4). Once again, a rerun of Wipeout (1.9/6) at 8 PM outperformed the ABC originals that followed it: new reality series Take the Money and Run (1.5/4) and drama Combat Hospital (0.9/3), both down a tenth from last week. ABC (1.5/4, 4.4 million) finished tied for third place in the demo with CBS (1.5/4, 8.3 million), which aired all reruns. They were edged by Spanish-language Univision (1.6/5, 3.8 million), which finished second for the night in 18-49.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Tops Night With 'America's Got Talent', Univision No. 2
What's Hot on Deadline
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Sony Pictures Classics Calls Peter Fonda Tweet "Abhorrent" But Will Open 'Boundaries' As Scheduled - Update
'The ABC Murders': First-Look At John Malkovich As Hercule Poirot As BBC/Amazon Drama Rounds Out Cast
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- MTV Launches MTV Studios With ‘Daria’, ‘Made’, ‘Real World’ & ‘Aeon…
- Apple Orders Short-Form Series ‘Calls’ From Canal+ As First Int’l Co-Production
- AT&T To Launch Its WatchTV ‘Skinny Bundle’ Video Streaming Service
- MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: “What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!”
- ‘Hurricane Heist’ Producers Moshe Diamant & Christopher Milburn Team With Superkombat CEO On Action Label
- James Corden Addresses “Human Decency Issue” In United States During ‘Late Late Show’ From London