With an original Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/7) following a rerun of the cooking reality show (1.7/5), Fox easily topped Monday night in adults 18-49 (2.3/6, 5 million total viewers). The new Hell’s Kitchen was up 7% from last week to tie the series’ summer high. Also up was ABC’s Bachelor Pad (2.0/6, up 5%), which probably got a boost from the unveiling of the new Dancing With the Stars cast during the show. ABC (1.6/4 in 18-49, 5.6 million) won the night in total viewers. The only other first-run program last night was Dateline’s Dick Cheney interview special (1.4/4) on NBC, whose numbers were likely inflated by local football preemptions.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Tops Monday With 'Hell's Kitchen', 'Bachelor Pad' Rises
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border