After rebounding last week, Mark Burnett’s new reality series for ABC Expedition: Impossible (1.4/4) slipped again, down 13%. Meanwhile, its lead-in, Wipeout (1.9/7), and lead-out, Rookie Blue (1.3/4), were both even with last week. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance result show (1.6/6) was down 6% and followed by a Glee rerun. CBS’ Big Brother (2.7/8, 7.3 million) at 9 PM was up a tenth from last week to once again rank as the top program of the night and lead CBS (1.8/6, 6.3 million) to a nightly victory despite featuring reruns in two of the three hours of primetime. NBC aired all repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Expedition: Impossible' & 'Dance' Down, 'Big Brother' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border