The season finale of So You Think You Can Dance (2.1/7, 6.3 million) was up 24% in 18-49 and 17% in total viewers from last week but down 13% in the demo from last summer’s finale. In the preliminaries, Fox (2.1/7) is running behind CBS (2.3/7) for the night in 18-49, but CBS’, ABC’s and NBC’s numbers were inflated by local NFL preseason preemptions, and Fox is projecting that it will win Thursday in the demo when the finals are released this afternoon. Without adjustments, CBS’ Big Brother (3.2/9) grew 13% from last week and was the night’s the highest-rated program by a mile. ABC’s Wipeout (1.9/6), Expedition Impossible (1.6/4) and Rookie Blue (1.4/4) were all on par. NBC ran all repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Dance' Finale Up From Last Week, Down From Last Year
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them
- TV Talk Podcast: Emmy Voters, Here Are The Hot Races We’re Talking About
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Lisa Edelstein To Recur On Season 2, Sets ‘House’ Reunion
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- Steven S. DeKnight Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- VFX Supervisor Everett Burrell Brings AIs, Soaring Megalopolis & Real-World Science To ‘Altered Carbon’