CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/8 in adults 18-49, 6.7 million) inched up 4% to rank as the highest-rated program last night. It buoyed CBS (1.7/5, 6.1 million) to No. 2 for the night in 18-49 despite being followed by repeats. Fox (1.8/5, 5.4 million) was No. 1 with two hours of So You Think You Can Dance‘s Top 6 performance show, which was down 14%. NBC (1.7/5, 6.1 million) was No. 1 in viewers but saw all of its series drop. Minute to Win It (1.1/4) was down 8%, America’s Got Talent (2.4/7) was down 14% to a season low, and Love In the Wild (1.4/4) was down 13% to a series low.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Got Talent', 'Dance', 'Love In The Wild' Drop
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- Friday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Proven Innocent’ Starts Soft, But ‘Last Man Standing’ Tops Demos
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91