Phase 4 Films has acquired U.S. and Canadian distribution rights to Rid of Me, the James Westby-directed black comedy that will be released in the fall. Phase 4 will team with Submarine for the theatrical run of a film first seen at the Tribeca Film Festival last spring. The comedy stars Katie O’Grady as an awkward young woman trying too hard to perfect her marriage, among a new group of friends. Submarine’s Josh Braun repped the filmmakers.
Phase 4 Acquires Black Comedy 'Rid Of Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
'American Horror Story: Apocalypse': Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At 'Coven' Reunion With Stevie Nicks
'Crazy Rich Asians' Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Meg’ Munches On $300M+ & ‘M:I- Fallout’ Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame – International…
- ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’ Receives Criticism For Appearance Of Princess Tiana
- Welcome To The Permanent, ‘Popular’ Oscar Campaign
- ‘The Wife' & 'We The Animals' Bow Strong; 'Three Identical Strangers' at $10.5M in 2nd Month of Release: Specialty…
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
- Director Boots Riley Questions Spike Lee’s ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Politics On Twitter