Phase 4 Films has acquired U.S. and Canadian distribution rights to Rid of Me, the James Westby-directed black comedy that will be released in the fall. Phase 4 will team with Submarine for the theatrical run of a film first seen at the Tribeca Film Festival last spring. The comedy stars Katie O’Grady as an awkward young woman trying too hard to perfect her marriage, among a new group of friends. Submarine’s Josh Braun repped the filmmakers.
Phase 4 Acquires Black Comedy 'Rid Of Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Film News
- The Film Academy’s Annual Report Shows Assets Way Up, But Bond Proceeds Going Fast
- James Dahl Dies: Filmmaker For ‘The End Of The Tour’ Was 40
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”
- Sundance's 'Fighting With My Family' Slugs A Winning Open; '2019 Oscar Shorts' Strong: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Alita’ Adds $56M Overseas; ‘The Wandering Earth’ Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China – International Box…
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards