Phase 4 Films has acquired U.S. and Canadian distribution rights to Rid of Me, the James Westby-directed black comedy that will be released in the fall. Phase 4 will team with Submarine for the theatrical run of a film first seen at the Tribeca Film Festival last spring. The comedy stars Katie O’Grady as an awkward young woman trying too hard to perfect her marriage, among a new group of friends. Submarine’s Josh Braun repped the filmmakers.
Phase 4 Acquires Black Comedy 'Rid Of Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest Film News
- AFI Fest To Host West Coast Premiere Of Aretha Franklin’s ‘Amazing Grace’
- ‘Widows’ Becomes Fourth AFI Fest Red Carpet Cancellation Amid Fires; Fox Donating To United Way Disaster…
- Disney And WarnerMedia Will Emerge As Winners In Streaming Space, Media Analyst Says
- 'Venom' Throttles $700M WW, Propels Sony To $2B+ Overseas Box Office In Best Time Since 2012
- Before Trump Entered Presidential Race, ‘Tito And The Birds’ Director Cast Him As His Villain, Teaching Kids About The…
- Nicole Kidman LAPD Thriller ‘Destroyer’ Cancels Tonight’s AFI Fest Red Carpet Due To SoCal Fires