Justified‘s Walton Goggins and Graham Yost, Glee‘s Chris Colfer and Brad Falchuk, and The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway‘s Paul Reubens are among the additional presenters announced today for the 2011 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards, set for Sept. 10 at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles. Rebecca Romijn and Paul Scheer (NTSF:SD:SUV), Priscilla Presley and Steve Binder (Elvis’ ’68 Comeback Special), and H. Jon Benjamin and Adam Reed (Archer) also will appear to hand out awards. They join presenters revealed last week. The ceremony will air Sept. 17 on ReelzChannel.
More Creative Arts Emmy Presenters Set
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open – Alec Baldwin’s Trump Declares ‘Fake’ Border Emergency
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Say ‘Empire’ Star Didn’t Play “Role In His Own Attack”
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault