Jimmy Fallon, hot off receiving three Primetime Emmy nominations for his late-night NBC talk show, will return to his roots Dec. 17 when he hosts the network’s Saturday Night Live for the first time. “I’ve never forgotten where I came from,” he said. “That’s why I’m so incredibly honored to be hosting the Saturday Night Times program December 17th on HGTV.” Fallon was a SNL cast member for six seasons and took over as host of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon in March 2009. Michael Buble will be the musical guest for Fallon’s episode.
Jimmy Fallon To Host 'Saturday Night Live'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest TV News
- CBS Finally Schedules Long-Delayed Shareholder Meeting, Sets Vote On New Board Members
- Joey Diaz Sitcom Among 2 Comedies In Works At Fox From Lionsgate & 3 Arts
- ABC Shakeup: Channing Dungey Exits As Entertainment President, Karey Burke To Replace Her
- Hulu Orders ‘Sweet Tooth’ Pilot Based On Comic From Team Downey & Jim Mickle
- Donald Trump Again Blames “Management” For California Wildfires On Eve Of Visit
- Olivia De Havilland Battles “False Words” Of FX’s ‘Feud’ In SCOTUS Clash – Update