Dr. House can be a real pain in the ass, but he is not a monster. Well, that is exactly what veteran House writer-producers Garrett Lerner and Russel Friend have in mind for the leading man in their next series project. The duo has sold a drama project to NBC through their overall deal at Universal Media Studios, the studio that produces House. Details on the project, which has a script commitment, are being kept under wraps, but it centers on a modern-day Frankenstein. Lerner and Friend have been on House since the beginning of Season 2, serving as executive producers for the past four years.
'House' EPs Garrett Lerner and Russel Friend Set Up Frankenstein Project At NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- Writers Guild Awards Live Blog: Follow The Ceremonies On Both Coasts
- Jussie Smollett Still Hasn’t Talked To Cops Again About Attack & “Developments”
- Writers Guild Awards 2019 Winners List – Updating Live
- Colin Kaepernick May Soon Sign With An NFL Team: Mark Geragos
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”
- SNL: Don Cheadle Tweaks Trump With A Hockey Jersey