Screen Gems has released a trailer for the fourth installment of its Underworld series. In Underworld: Awakening, Kate Beckinsale is back as the butt-kicking vampire, and this time she does it in 3D. The last installment, 2009’s Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, grossed $91 million worldwide. That was about $20 million less than the previous installment. Will the 3D spike a bigger gross because of the higher ticket price? The film opens in January.
Hot Trailer: 'Underworld: Awakening'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Ready To Leave $135M+ Footprint Stateside As Global Evolves To $600M+
Latest Film News
- ‘Power’ Star Omari Hardwick Inks With WME
- McG Assembles Cast For Netflix Film ‘Rim Of The World’
- Universal Opens New Hong Kong Office, Sets Anita Cheung Woon-Man As GM
- The Takeaway From Today’s Warner Bros-John Stankey-Kevin Tsujihara Town Hall Meeting
- Warner Bros Rolls Out Red Carpet For New Boss, Taps Bugs Bunny For A Cameo
- Morgan Neville On Mr. Rogers, Anthony Bourdain & Ingredients For Emmy-Contending Doc Series ‘Ugly Delicious’