CBS Films’ The Woman In Black, starring Daniel Radcliffe as a lawyer who travels to a remote English village and discovers that the ghost of a scorned woman is terrorizing the locals, opens Feb. 3. James Watkins directed a script by X-Men: First Class scribe Jane Goldman. Ciaran Hinds and Janet McTeer co-star in the horror thriller, a remake of a 1989 TV movie that was adapted from a play that was adapted from Susan Hill’s novel.
Hot Teaser Trailer: 'The Woman In Black'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jussie Smollett's Lawyers Promise "Aggressive Defense" On Charges; 'Empire' Producers Mull Suspension
'Lost Boys': Tyler Posey, Kiele Sanchez, Medalion Rahimi & Dakota Shapiro Star, Catherine Hardwicke To Direct CW Pilot
Charter Launches Spectrum TV Essentials, A Sports-Free OTT Service For The Company's Existing Internet Customers
Alfre Woodard's Sistahs' Soiree Is A Celebration Of Women Of Color In Hollywood's Slow Ride To Inclusivity
Latest Film News
- Netflix Lands ‘The Wandering Earth’; Sci-Fi Smash Is #2 Movie Ever In China At $600M+
- 'Stand and Deliver' Cast Urges Academy to Include Vanessa Marquez in Oscars In Memoriam Segment
- Michael B. Jordan Launches Outlier Fellowship Intern & Mentor Program For Underrepresented Youth
- Disney And Lantern Near Settlement For Weinstein Co. Film And TV Projects
- Haley Bennett, Jason Clarke, Riley Keough Join ‘The Devil All The Time’ At Netflix
- Otto Preminger’s Crime Thriller ‘Bunny Lake Is Missing’ Remake In The Works At Screen Gems