20th Century Fox has dated the 3D Walking With Dinosaurs to open Dec. 20, 2013. The film, directed by Neil Nightingale and Pierre De Lespinios and scripted by John Collee, is based on the live touring show and the TV show, and the goal is to create an immersive experience with 3D to re-create an epic prehistoric world where an “underdog dinosaur triumphs to become a hero for the ages.” The film’s produced by Reliance, BBC Earth Films, Evergreen, IM Global and Jinko Gotoh.
Fox Sets 'Walking With Dinosaurs' For December 20, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Still Loud With $147M+ – Early Sunday AM Update
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan