Deadline has written about the humorous short-film exploits of Miles Fisher, who played the superagent in the spoof Pinkberry: The Movie, and starred in other shorts that included an American Psycho musical parody. All this came before Fisher got his first big movie lead in Final Destination 5, and a supporting role in J. Edgar. Just because he’s gone legit doesn’t mean Fisher has left parodies in his past. In fact, after he went to Warner Bros with an idea for a short that could help spread awareness of its upcoming Final Destination, the studio gave him the money to make the film. Fisher put together his American Psycho producer Jake Avnet and director Dave Green and they’ve made New Romance. It’s a short that manages to keep the body count high, and it looks to me like some horrifying homage to Saved By the Bell. Check it out:
'Final Destination 5' Star Miles Fisher Makes Viral Short To Promote The Movie's Mayhem
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Still Loud With $147M+ – Early Sunday AM Update
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile’