Air crash investigators in Sydney said today it could take up to a year to identify what caused a helicopter crash that killed three Australian Broadcasting Corporation news veterans. Reporter Paul Lockyer, pilot Gary Ticehurst and cameraman John Bean died when the chopper reportedly exploded Thursday night while they were filming a documentary on Lake Eyre. There was a tourist group in town and apparently a number of them witnessed the incident, so investigators will be talking to many.
Fatal Crash Of Aussie News Copter Probed
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- Friday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Proven Innocent’ Starts Soft, But ‘Last Man Standing’ Tops Demos
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91