Film financier David Bergstein today sued his former attorney Teri Zimon for $50M, claiming she shared confidential information and aided his creditors in bankruptcy proceedings while working for him. Bernstein claims that Zimon teamed with another of his former attorneys, Susan Tregub, to provide creditors with confidential data, leak negative stories about Bergstein to the media and encourage creditors to initiate involuntary bankruptcy proceedings against him. Bergstein’s suit claims that Zimon was aiding his creditors from mid-2009 through January 2010, while in his employ from December 2008 through March 2010. The suit was filed in L.A. Superior Court.
David Bergstein Sues His Former Attorney
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Songwriters Discuss Pair Of Awards-Contending Tunes & The Artistic Crucible In Following Up…
- Make Up Artists And Hair Stylist Guild Sets Career Awards For Susan Cabral-Ebert & Robert Louis Stevenson
- Kacey Rohl, Martin Donovan To Star In Indie Drama ‘Baldy’
- Paulist Productions Taps Veteran Exec Mike Sullivan As President
- Producers Guild Documentary Noms: ‘RBG’, ‘Three Identical Strangers’, ‘Won’t You Be My Neighbor…
- ‘The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part’ Trailer: Can Emmet Rescue Lucy From The Evil Queen?