Content Film has acquired foreign rights to Nick Broomfield’s documentary Sarah Palin: You Betcha!, with the exception of the UK, where Channel 4 holds the TV rights. Cassian Elwes is handling domestic on the film, which has yet to find a U.S. distributor. Broomfield (Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam, Kurt & Courtney) directed the film with Joan Churchill. Marc Hoeferlin (Battle for Haditha) produced. News of the deal comes on the same day it was announced that the film will debut at the Toronto Film Festival next month in the Reel to Reel Section. In July, ARC Entertainment gave a limited theatrical release to The Undefeated, another Palin documentary. That film will be available Sept. 1 on pay-per-view and video on demand, and will have a special edition DVD launch through Walmart.
Content Film Nabs Foreign Rights On Documentary 'Sarah Palin: You Betcha!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Ready To Leave $135M+ Footprint Stateside As Global Evolves To $600M+
Latest Film News
- ‘Power’ Star Omari Hardwick Inks With WME
- McG Assembles Cast For Netflix Film ‘Rim Of The World’
- Universal Opens New Hong Kong Office, Sets Anita Cheung Woon-Man As GM
- The Takeaway From Today’s Warner Bros-John Stankey-Kevin Tsujihara Town Hall Meeting
- Warner Bros Rolls Out Red Carpet For New Boss, Taps Bugs Bunny For A Cameo
- Morgan Neville On Mr. Rogers, Anthony Bourdain & Ingredients For Emmy-Contending Doc Series ‘Ugly Delicious’