CBS Films has closed a deal for Wedding Day, an ensemble romantic comedy pitch written by Andrew Goldberg. He’s a Family Guy writer whose horror-comedy script My Son is the F’ing Antichrist has been set up with Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen’s Temple Hill Entertainment. Both CBS and the writers reps at WME and Underground Films and Management say they are keeping the plot under wraps, but the title seems pretty self evident. CBS’ Maria Faillace acquired the pitch preemptively.
CBS Films Acquires Ensemble Comic Pitch 'Wedding Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Academy To Reverse Decision And Award All Categories On Live Broadcast
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Joins Oscar Protest
- Academy Tells Cinematographers It Will Respond Today After Thursday Night Meeting Over Oscar Flap
- Ava DuVernay’s ARRAY Acquires Surreal Drama ‘The Burial Of Kojo’, Sets Netflix Premiere Date
- Oscars Last Call: Queen’s Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek’s Morph Into Freddie Mercury In ‘Bohemian Rhapsody…
- ‘Alita’ Has Edge Over ‘Lego Movie 2’ With $27M+ Four-Day – 2nd Midday B.O. Update