CBS Films has closed a deal for Wedding Day, an ensemble romantic comedy pitch written by Andrew Goldberg. He’s a Family Guy writer whose horror-comedy script My Son is the F’ing Antichrist has been set up with Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen’s Temple Hill Entertainment. Both CBS and the writers reps at WME and Underground Films and Management say they are keeping the plot under wraps, but the title seems pretty self evident. CBS’ Maria Faillace acquired the pitch preemptively.
CBS Films Acquires Ensemble Comic Pitch 'Wedding Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Project Adds Brooke Smith & Michael Buie
- ‘The Girl In The Spider Web’s Sylvia Hoeks Inks With WME
- Richard E. Grant’s Unexpected Career Renaissance & His ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ Con – Q&A
- ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Songwriters Discuss Pair Of Awards-Contending Tunes & The Artistic Crucible In Following Up…
- Make Up Artists And Hair Stylist Guild Sets Career Awards For Susan Cabral-Ebert & Robert Louis Stevenson
- Kacey Rohl, Martin Donovan To Star In Indie Drama ‘Baldy’