Sam Catlin, co-executive producer on AMC/Sony Pictures TV’s drama series Breaking Bad, has signed a two-year overall deal with Sony TV. Under the pact, Catlin is set to continue on Breaking Bad, which has not been renewed for a fifth season yet as AMC and Sony continue to haggle over deal points. Additionally, Catlin will develop new projects for the studio. UTA-repped Catlin wrote the dark indie comedy The Great New Wonderful, which starred Tony Shalhoub, Will Arnett, Edie Falco and Maggie Gyllenhaal. His series credits include Fox’s Canterbury’s Law and NBC’s Kidnapped.
'Breaking Bad' Writer-Producer Sam Catlin Signs Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Krysten Ritter Posts 'Jessica Jones' Finale Table Read Photo; Says She's "Proud" Of How Show Will Complete "Journey"
Latest TV News
- Colin Farrell To Star In See-Saw Films’ Arctic Whaling Drama ‘The North Water’ For BBC
- Hulu’s ‘Fyre Fraud’ Doc Set To Go Global After eOne Secures International Rights
- Joan & Jackie Collins’ Life Story To Be Turned Into TV Series By ‘Stan & Ollie’ Producer Fable Pictures
- Juno Temple-Fronted Period Drama ‘Little Birds’ & Sci-Fi Drama ‘Intergalactic’ Lead Sky Drama Slate
- UK Pay-TV Giant Sky Promotes Cameron Roach To Head Of Drama Following Anne Mensah’s Exit
- ‘Friends From College’ Canceled After Two Seasons At Netflix