Bounce TV said today that the first show to air on the network will be the Diana Ross-Michael Jackson musical The Wiz when the over-the-air African American-targeted channel launches at noon ET on Monday, Sept. 26. That will be followed by the Sidney Poitier starrer A Raisin in the Sun at 3 PM and Spike Lee’s Do The Right Thing at 8. Other highlights during Bounce’s first week include Lee’s School Daze (Sept. 27), a CIAA conference college football game pitting Bowie St. and Virginia Union (Sept. 28), and films The Siege (Sept. 29) and The Rundown (Sept. 30). The full schedule will be released Sept. 1.
Bounce TV To Launch With 'The Wiz'
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
Latest TV News
- Michelle Obama Reveals To Jimmy Kimmel Things She Could Not Say As First Lady
- ‘The Daily Show’s Jaboukie Young-White Unhappy Amazon HQ Coming To Queens
- NBC Buys ‘Man. Woman. Child.’ Comedy From Hazy Mills & Will Packer Media
- ‘Grand Hotel’: John Marshall Jones, Richard Burgi & Adrian Pasdar Join ABC Drama Series
- CBS Developing ‘Family Emergency’ Medical Drama From Michael Rauch & Jennie Snyder Urman
- Donald Trump To Visit California Wildfire Victims Saturday, Capping Week Of Blasting And Consoling State Via Twitter