Bounce TV said today that the first show to air on the network will be the Diana Ross-Michael Jackson musical The Wiz when the over-the-air African American-targeted channel launches at noon ET on Monday, Sept. 26. That will be followed by the Sidney Poitier starrer A Raisin in the Sun at 3 PM and Spike Lee’s Do The Right Thing at 8. Other highlights during Bounce’s first week include Lee’s School Daze (Sept. 27), a CIAA conference college football game pitting Bowie St. and Virginia Union (Sept. 28), and films The Siege (Sept. 29) and The Rundown (Sept. 30). The full schedule will be released Sept. 1.
Bounce TV To Launch With 'The Wiz'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Ready To Leave $135M+ Footprint Stateside As Global Evolves To $600M+
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Talks Comedy That Endures & Shaq Makes A Spam Dunk – Cannes Lions
- ‘Power’ Star Omari Hardwick Inks With WME
- ‘American Idol’ EP Trish Kinane Talks Series Revival, Technological Innovations That Have Made The Series A Success
- Henry Winkler Brought Expert Timing & Stella Adler Anecdote To ‘Barry’, Playing Oddball Acting Coach Gene…
- The Takeaway From Today’s Warner Bros-John Stankey-Kevin Tsujihara Town Hall Meeting
- Kurt Sutter Calls Fox News “Manipulative Propaganda Run By Oligarchs”