Bounce TV, the first over-the-air TV network for African American viewers, has added Philadelphia and Kansas City to its list of markets as it nears its Sept. 26 launch. In Philadelphia, the network will be seen on Lenfest Broadcastings’ WMCN-TV; in Kansas City, it will air on Meredith’s KSMO-TV. Bounce recently added Chicago, Milwaukee and Atlanta to its list and signed Toyota as its first national advertiser.
Bounce TV Adds 2 Cities Ahead Of Launch
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Martin Freeman & Imelda Staunton To Star In ITV Crime Drama ‘A Confession’
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Creator Julian Fellowes Developing Royal Drama With Simon Cowell’s Syco
- Beta, Wildside, Israeli Trio Team On Drama ‘German Moon’ About NASA Space Mission
- Syco & Fremantle Look To Replicate 'Got Talent's Global Success With 'The Greatest Dancer' – Mipcom
- ITV CEO Carolyn McCall: Timing For Endemol Shine Purchase “Did Not Feel Right”
- WME To Represent Me+You Productions As ‘Sick Of It’ Producer Eyes U.S. Scripted Push