Bobby Cannavale has joined Showtime’s dark comedy series Nurse Jackie. He will appear in all 10 episodes of the show’s upcoming fourth season playing a formidable hospital administrator sent by the new conglomerate that buys the financially beleaguered All Saint’s Hospital to improve efficiency and profitability, but his arrival is sure to shake things up. Production on Season 4 begins in September in New York for a 2012 premiere. Cannavale won an Emmy for his guest-starring turn as Will’s boyfriend on NBC’s Will & Grace.
Bobby Cannavale To Co-Star On Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Takes $253M WW Bow; 'Venom' Voracious In China Milestones - International Box Office
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
'Crimes Of Grindelwald' Falls Short Stateside With $62M+ Debut, WB Celebrates Global Win As 'Fantastic Beasts' Series Hits $1B-Plus
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Latest TV News
- 'Jane The Virgin' Creator Jennie Snyder Urman: The Final Season 5 Is “Some Of Our Best Stuff Ever”
- Jim Carrey “Would Love” To See Kamala Harris & Beto O’Rourke Win The Presidential Race
- Condoleeza Rice Says She’s “Not Ready To Coach” The Cleveland Browns
- Fox Networks Group And AT&T Renew Cross-Platform Distribution Deal
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Steve Carell