Bobby Cannavale has joined Showtime’s dark comedy series Nurse Jackie. He will appear in all 10 episodes of the show’s upcoming fourth season playing a formidable hospital administrator sent by the new conglomerate that buys the financially beleaguered All Saint’s Hospital to improve efficiency and profitability, but his arrival is sure to shake things up. Production on Season 4 begins in September in New York for a 2012 premiere. Cannavale won an Emmy for his guest-starring turn as Will’s boyfriend on NBC’s Will & Grace.
Bobby Cannavale To Co-Star On Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Ready To Leave $135M+ Footprint Stateside As Global Evolves To $600M+
Latest TV News
- ‘Good Trouble’: Molly McCook & Josh Pence Set To Recur In ‘Fosters’ Spinoff
- Disney’s Bob Iger On Need For Fox Deal: “The Consumer Is Voting — Loudly”
- NBC Easily Wins Tuesday Primetime In Ratings On Steady Night For ‘AGT’
- HBO Taps Charlamagne Tha God For Series Of Interview Specials
- ‘Kansas City’: Andrew Caldwell, Jade Pettyjohn & Anthony Keyvan Cast In Hulu Comedy Pilot
- Apple Teams With Sesame Workshop On Children’s Programming Slate