Bobby Cannavale has joined Showtime’s dark comedy series Nurse Jackie. He will appear in all 10 episodes of the show’s upcoming fourth season playing a formidable hospital administrator sent by the new conglomerate that buys the financially beleaguered All Saint’s Hospital to improve efficiency and profitability, but his arrival is sure to shake things up. Production on Season 4 begins in September in New York for a 2012 premiere. Cannavale won an Emmy for his guest-starring turn as Will’s boyfriend on NBC’s Will & Grace.
Bobby Cannavale To Co-Star On Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Taylor Schilling Signs With WME
- Netflix Opens Toronto Production Hub With ‘Guillermo Del Toro Presents Ten After Midnight’ & ‘Let It…
- Jussie Smollett Cut From ‘Empire’ Episodes As Attack Probe Continues
- Sky Drama Chief Cameron Roach On Scripted Plans, Development Pipeline & Finding The Next ‘Patrick Melrose’
- Kelli Berglund Joins ‘Animal Kingdom’; C. Thomas Howell Books ‘The Terror’
- Eight Scribes Selected for Disney-ABC Television 2019 Writing Program