Bobby Cannavale has joined Showtime’s dark comedy series Nurse Jackie. He will appear in all 10 episodes of the show’s upcoming fourth season playing a formidable hospital administrator sent by the new conglomerate that buys the financially beleaguered All Saint’s Hospital to improve efficiency and profitability, but his arrival is sure to shake things up. Production on Season 4 begins in September in New York for a 2012 premiere. Cannavale won an Emmy for his guest-starring turn as Will’s boyfriend on NBC’s Will & Grace.
Bobby Cannavale To Co-Star On Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Precious Harris Dies: Sister Of VH1 Reality Star/Rapper T.I. Was 66
- KTLA Anchor Chris Burrous Death Ruled Accidental By County Coroner
- Brody Stevens Dies: Stand-Up Comedian And Film/TV Actor Was 48
- ‘Wrecked’s Will Greenberg Joins NBC’s Bradley Whitford Musical Pilot As TBS Comedy Series Faces Uncertain Future
- ‘New York Undercover’ Star Malik Yoba To Reprise Role In ABC Reboot Pilot
- Nathaniel Arcand Cast In CBS' 'FBI: Most Wanted' Spinoff From Dick Wolf