Ben Stiller will receive the Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award For Excellence In Comedy from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts/Los Angeles, the organization said today. The ceremony is Nov. 30 at the Beverly Hilton and will be broadcast by TV Guide Network for a second consecutive year. BAFTA has already announced fellow Britannia honorees Helena Bonham Carter, John Lasseter and David Yates; the Stanley Kubrick Award For Excellence In Film is due to be unveiled soon.
Ben Stiller To Receive BAFTA LA Award
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Wants “Total Freedom Of Press” After Ordered To Return Jim Acosta Badge
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Gain Yards With Seahawks-Packers; ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Fall Finale Hits Season…
- ‘SMILF’: Frankie Shaw’s Showtime Comedy Gets Season 2 Premiere Date, New Trailer
- Reality TV Wins Its Own Critics’ Choice Awards Show
- ‘Empire’ Casts Alicia Coppola; ‘Star’ Adds Tammi Mac
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says Judge’s Ruling On Jim Acosta Badge A White House Win