A month after NBC’s version of the British comedy series Free Agents premieres, the original will make its U.S. debut on BBC America. The hit BBC romantic comedy set in the office of a London talent agency stars Stephen Mangan, Sharon Horgan and Anthony Head, who reprises his role in the NBC version. It will join BBC America’s new Saturday night comedy block the Ministry of Laughs with back-to-back episodes premiering Oct. 8. The NBC series starring Hank Azaria, Kathryn Hahn and Head debuts with a preview Sept. 14.
BBC America To Air Original 'Free Agents'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Takes $253M WW Bow; 'Venom' Voracious In China Milestones - International Box Office
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
'Crimes Of Grindelwald' Falls Short Stateside With $62M+ Debut, WB Celebrates Global Win As 'Fantastic Beasts' Series Hits $1B-Plus
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Latest TV News
- 'True Blood' Creator Alan Ball Gives Details Of Musical Version In The Works
- 'Jane The Virgin' Creator Jennie Snyder Urman: The Final Season 5 Is “Some Of Our Best Stuff Ever”
- Jim Carrey “Would Love” To See Kamala Harris & Beto O’Rourke Win The Presidential Race
- Condoleeza Rice Says She’s “Not Ready To Coach” The Cleveland Browns
- Fox Networks Group And AT&T Renew Cross-Platform Distribution Deal
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition