EXCLUSIVE: Andre Braugher is in negotiations for a recurring role on NBC’s veteran procedural Law & Order: SVU. He will play an attorney for the underprivileged who may get close with Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay). This marks Braugher’s most significant stint on a crime drama and a return to NBC after his Emmy-winning leading role on Homicide. Additionally, he guest starred in an episode of the mothership Law & Order series 15 years ago. Braugher, repped by WME and Principato-Young, last month received his second consecutive Emmy nomination for his role on TNT’s critically praised but recently canceled dramedy Men Of a Certain Age.
Andre Braugher To Do Arc On 'L&O: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
Latest TV News
- ‘Pete The Cat’: Trailer & Premiere Date For Amazon Toon Series Starring Jacob Tremblay
- David Janollari Re-Ups Overall Deal At Universal Television
- ‘Killing Eve’: Ninya Sosanya & Edward Bluemel Join Season 2 Cast, Julian Barratt To Guest Star
- ‘Shooter’ Canceled By USA Network After 3 Seasons, Shopped By Paramount TV
- Cartoon Network Renews ‘Craig Of The Creek’ For Second Season
- Xzibit Launches Production/Management Division Of His Open Bar Entertainment With Eric Skinner, Inks With ICM Partners