EXCLUSIVE: Andre Braugher is in negotiations for a recurring role on NBC’s veteran procedural Law & Order: SVU. He will play an attorney for the underprivileged who may get close with Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay). This marks Braugher’s most significant stint on a crime drama and a return to NBC after his Emmy-winning leading role on Homicide. Additionally, he guest starred in an episode of the mothership Law & Order series 15 years ago. Braugher, repped by WME and Principato-Young, last month received his second consecutive Emmy nomination for his role on TNT’s critically praised but recently canceled dramedy Men Of a Certain Age.
Andre Braugher To Do Arc On 'L&O: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Waking Up To $24M+ Alarm; Counterprogramming Hits Snooze - Saturday Update
Latest TV News
- Friday TV Ratings: It’s NBC And ‘Dateline’ Once Again Taking Top Honors
- #WhyIDidntReport Confessions On Sex Assaults Mushroom In Wake Of Trump Tweet
- Fox Warns Altice’s Optimum And Suddenlink Subscribers About Impasse
- Christine Blasey Ford Accepts Senate Testimony Offer, Date To Be Set – Update
- Michael Moore Asks Bill Maher Where He Got $1M To Donate To Dem PAC In These “Trumpian Times”
- President Trump Missouri Rally: Says “Lingering Stench” At FBI Will Be Cleared