EXCLUSIVE: Andre Braugher is in negotiations for a recurring role on NBC’s veteran procedural Law & Order: SVU. He will play an attorney for the underprivileged who may get close with Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay). This marks Braugher’s most significant stint on a crime drama and a return to NBC after his Emmy-winning leading role on Homicide. Additionally, he guest starred in an episode of the mothership Law & Order series 15 years ago. Braugher, repped by WME and Principato-Young, last month received his second consecutive Emmy nomination for his role on TNT’s critically praised but recently canceled dramedy Men Of a Certain Age.
Andre Braugher To Do Arc On 'L&O: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power': Michael J. Ferguson Upped To Series Regular For Season 6; Cynthia Addai-Robinson Joins As New Regular
Latest TV News
- Starz Comes To Hulu Just In Time For ‘Outlander’ Season 4 Premiere
- ‘The Voice’ Drowns Out Competition; ‘DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow’ S4 Start Stumbles To Series Low
- CBS Continues Overhaul, Announcing Retirement Of Distribution Chief Paul Franklin
- Tommy Mottola Inks First-Look Deal With eOne, Sets ‘Harlem High’ At Freeform
- VH1 Shakes Up ‘Basketball Wives’ & ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’, Replaces Production Companies…
- ‘The Crown’: Emerald Fennell Confirmed To Play Camilla In Season 3 Of Netflix Series