EXCLUSIVE: Andre Braugher is in negotiations for a recurring role on NBC’s veteran procedural Law & Order: SVU. He will play an attorney for the underprivileged who may get close with Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay). This marks Braugher’s most significant stint on a crime drama and a return to NBC after his Emmy-winning leading role on Homicide. Additionally, he guest starred in an episode of the mothership Law & Order series 15 years ago. Braugher, repped by WME and Principato-Young, last month received his second consecutive Emmy nomination for his role on TNT’s critically praised but recently canceled dramedy Men Of a Certain Age.
Andre Braugher To Do Arc On 'L&O: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About 'Green Lantern' & 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' - Comic-Con
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Dave Bautista Stands For Felled 'Guardians Of The Galaxy's James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Board Approves Two Contracts Including Network Code Worth $200 Million Annually, Not $400 Million
- One Dead In Hostage Standoff At Trader Joe’s In Los Angeles; Suspect In Custody – Update
- ‘Wynonna Earp’ Renewed For Fourth Season By Syfy – Comic-Con
- ‘Deadly Class’ Schools SDCC With Punk-Fueled Trailer – Comic-Con
- ‘The Flash’ Casts Chris Klein As Season 5 Villain Cicada – Comic-Con
- ‘The Purge’ Trailer: USA/Syfy Series Asks “What Is More American Than The Purge?” — Comic-Con