EXCLUSIVE: Andre Braugher is in negotiations for a recurring role on NBC’s veteran procedural Law & Order: SVU. He will play an attorney for the underprivileged who may get close with Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay). This marks Braugher’s most significant stint on a crime drama and a return to NBC after his Emmy-winning leading role on Homicide. Additionally, he guest starred in an episode of the mothership Law & Order series 15 years ago. Braugher, repped by WME and Principato-Young, last month received his second consecutive Emmy nomination for his role on TNT’s critically praised but recently canceled dramedy Men Of a Certain Age.
Andre Braugher To Do Arc On 'L&O: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest TV News
- Disney’s Bob Iger Hails “A Historic Day For Our Company” Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging…
- Viacom Storms DirecTV With ‘Daily Show’ Warning Of Looming Blackout
- Disney Closes Fox Deal, Kicking Off New Era For Hollywood – Update
- Kristoff St. John’s Death Ruled Accidental, L.A. Coroner Says
- Eli Jorne Inks Overall Deal With AMC
- Donald Trump Vows To Investigate Facebook, Twitter, TV News Outlets, “Different Shows” In Rose Garden Presser