EXCLUSIVE: Andre Braugher is in negotiations for a recurring role on NBC’s veteran procedural Law & Order: SVU. He will play an attorney for the underprivileged who may get close with Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay). This marks Braugher’s most significant stint on a crime drama and a return to NBC after his Emmy-winning leading role on Homicide. Additionally, he guest starred in an episode of the mothership Law & Order series 15 years ago. Braugher, repped by WME and Principato-Young, last month received his second consecutive Emmy nomination for his role on TNT’s critically praised but recently canceled dramedy Men Of a Certain Age.
Andre Braugher To Do Arc On 'L&O: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
TV Bundle Fraying As Univision Calls Dish Outage "Likely Permanent," But CEO Sees Subscriber Trend Upside
Latest TV News
- Keshet Builds 'Truman Show'-Style Reality Series '2025'; Has Israeli Firm Found The Next 'Big Brother'?
- Syfy Orders ‘Alien News Desk’ Series From ‘SNL’ Team In Original Animation Push
- ‘Bunk’d’ Renewed For Season 4 On Disney Channel
- Chris Wallace To Ask Donald Trump About CNN Lawsuit Against White House In Sunday Interview
- Comcast Launching African-American Cable Networks Afro And Cleo TV
- Fox And Major League Baseball Extend Rights Deal Through 2028