Katrina Bowden, who plays Tina Fey’s young assistant on 30 Rock, has just closed a deal to star with Boardwalk Empire’s Paz de la Huerta in Nurse 3D for Lionsgate. Both of them will play nurses who lure unfaithful men into their fatal web in the Douglas Aarniokoski-directed thriller. Bowden just finished Piranha 3DD for Dimension, and played a supporting role in American Reunion, as the love interest to Chris Klein’s American Pie character. All this she did on her 30 Rock hiatus. Bowden is repped by ICM and Management 360.
'30 Rock's Katrina Bowden Moonlights As Murderous 3D Nurse
What's Hot on Deadline
Dave Bautista Stands For Felled 'Guardians Of The Galaxy's James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Series Reboot With Black Lead In Works From Monica Owusu-Breen & Joss Whedon
Suspect Barricaded In Silver Lake Trader Joe's After Police Pursuit; LAPD Confirms Hostages, One Injury - Update
Anthony Anderson Under LAPD Investigation; 'Black-ish' Actor "Unequivocally Disputes" Criminal Claim
Latest Film News
- ‘Women Who Kick Ass’ Panel Talks Shift In Hollywood & Need For Female Role Models For Young Men…
- ‘Cut Throat City’ Trailer: RZA Goes From Martial Arts To Heist Drama In Hurricane Katrina-Era Pic…
- Harvey Weinstein & Former Crisis PR Firm’s Legal Dust-Up To Be Short Lived
- Sen. Ted Cruz On James Gunn: “He Needs To Be Prosecuted If The Tweets Are True”
- ‘Deadly Class’ EP Joe Russo On Syfy Adaptation & Next ‘Avengers’ Movie – Comic-Con
- Strike Talk Dominates Editors Guild Meeting: “They're Serious About It – Very Serious"