EXCLUSIVE: The tenpercenter joined UTA today in the motion picture lit department after the last two years at Gersh. Before that Sivitz had spent five years at the former William Morris Agency, where she began her career working for Dave Wirtshafter before getting promoted to agent. Her clients include Chris Galletta, Todd Strauss-Schulson, Magalhaes & Snow, Andrew Dodge, Deanna Kizis, Peter Sattler & Geoff Davey, and Brian Poyser.
UTA Hires Gersh Lit Agent Carolyn Sivitz
What's Hot on Deadline
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Other Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest Film News
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel…
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA
- Walt Disney Studios Ups Ryan Stankevich and Martha Morrison To SVP Global Marketing Posts
- Cavalry Media, On Heels Of Setting Thai Cave Rescue Movie, Adds To Exec Ranks
- ‘Brian Banks’ First Look: Powerful And Inspiring New Film From Tom Shadyac To Hit Los Angeles Film Festival
- Skydance Media Taps Warner Bros Veteran Jack Horner As SVP Corporate Communications & Publicity