CBS today released its first key art for the upcoming ninth season of Two and a Half Men featuring new star Ashton Kutcher. The series’ producer Warner Bros. TV simultaneously unveiled a billboard with the same photo and a slightly tweaked tagline: “09.19.11, All Will Be Revealed.” The poster comes on the heels of Kutcher’s predecessor on Men, Charlie Sheen, announcing his new TV series, Anger Management, which is yet to secure a writer or a network.
'Two And A Half Men' 2.0 Releases First Poster With Ashton Kutcher
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Samuel L. Jackson To Front Slavery Series ‘Enslaved’, Fremantle Boards Rights
- FX Developing ‘Her Body And Other Parties’ Anthology Based On Book From Gina Welch & Imagine TV
- Fox Buys LA Sheriff’s Department Drama From David Ayer & Will Beall With Penalty
- Joan Rater & Tony Phelan Sell ‘Council Of Dads’ & ‘Trust’ Drama Projects To NBC
- Netflix Orders ‘Trinkets’ Series Based On YA Novel, Sets Cast Led By Kiana Madeira, Brianna Hildebrand…