Last month True Blood leading man Stephen Moyer signaled his intent to exit ICM. Now the agency pursuit has ended with the UK-born actor signing with UTA. Besides Season Four of True Blood, Moyer has the indie film The Caller coming out later this year. He continues to be repped by manager Lena Roklin, UK-based agent Dallas Smith, and attorney Dave Feldman.
'True Blood' Stephen Moyer Signs With UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest Film News
- Tencent’s China Literature Ponies Up For New Classics Media In $2.6B Deal
- Animal Logic Eyes Live-Action Films With New Company
- PTC Calls Netflix’s ‘Desire’ Movie “Child Porn”, Asks Reed Hastings To Remove It
- ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Producers On Spike Lee’s “Strength Of Perspective” & Focus Features Pic’s Turnaround…
- Encore From July 25: ‘Detective Pikachu’ Switch Offers Clues To Legendary Move To Warner Bros From Universal
- Saban Films Lands U.S. Rights To Val Kilmer Thriller ‘The Super’, Sets October Bow