EXCLUSIVE: Tania Raymonde (Lost) has been cast in a lead role in Nu Image’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, which Takers helmer John Luessenhop will direct, Carl Mazzocone will produce and Lionsgate will distribute. Raymonde will play Nikki, a small-town girl with an attitude who is the best friend of Heather (Alexandra Daddario), who travels to small-town Texas to collect her inheritance, which includes her deranged cousin Leatherface. Avi Lerner and Mark Burg are producing. Raymonde is repped by ABA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin.
Tania Raymonde Joins 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
Two Snap Executives Depart Following Internal Investigation Into An "Inappropriate Relationship" -- Report
Latest Film News
- Producers Guild Awards Live Blog & Winners List – Updating Live
- Andy Gruenberg Dies: Major Film Distribution Executive Was 68
- ‘Bumblebee’ Buzzes Past $400M WW – What’s Next For The Autobots
- ‘Brexit’ Scribe & Director On UK Chaos, Benedict Cumberbatch & Donald Trump
- PGA Awards’ Nominees Breakfast Shines Light On Diversity
- Anthony Rapp Feared Kevin Spacey Sex Assaults Would “Keep Happening” If He Didn’t Speak Out