EXCLUSIVE: Tania Raymonde (Lost) has been cast in a lead role in Nu Image’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, which Takers helmer John Luessenhop will direct, Carl Mazzocone will produce and Lionsgate will distribute. Raymonde will play Nikki, a small-town girl with an attitude who is the best friend of Heather (Alexandra Daddario), who travels to small-town Texas to collect her inheritance, which includes her deranged cousin Leatherface. Avi Lerner and Mark Burg are producing. Raymonde is repped by ABA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin.
Tania Raymonde Joins 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Poised To Topple 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Latest Film News
- ‘Halloween’ Scaring Up $14M+ Overseas, Slashing Way To $95M Global Weekend
- ‘Halloween’ Poised To Topple ‘Venom’s $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter…
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Queen Biopic To Showcase Immersive ScreenX Format
- Bruce Dern Injures Hip While On Daily Jog, Hospitalized
- Withoutabox Film Festival Submission Platform To End Service Next Year
- Robert Patrick Boards Steven Soderbergh’s Panama Papers Netflix Drama 'The Laundromat’