Former Law & Order: SVU assistant district attorneys Stephanie March and Diane Neal are returning to the NBC drama for its 13th season, executive producer Warren Leight said today. March, who played ADA Alexandra Cabot during seven seasons, and Neal, who played ADA Casey Novak during six seasons, will appear an undetermined number of episodes. They join newly hired detectives Danny Pino and Kelli Giddish in the cast, which includes returnees Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T and Richard Belzer. The series will air in the fall Wednesdays at 10 PM.
Stephanie March & Diane Neal Back In Fold At 'Law & Order: SVU'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
Two Snap Executives Depart Following Internal Investigation Into An "Inappropriate Relationship" -- Report
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Books Ann Coulter, Draws ‘Real Time’ Boos
- ‘At Home With Amy Sedaris’ Cooks Up First Trailer Of Season Two
- What’s Next For Sony’s Crackle? It Could Be A Partnership Or A Sale
- Kenan Thompson Comedy ‘Saving Kenan’ & ‘Like Magic’ Get NBC Pilot Orders
- Donald Trump Tweets Victory Lap After Robert Mueller Statement Disputes Aspects Of BuzzFeed Report
- Robert Mueller’s Office: Descriptions In BuzzFeed Article “Not Accurate”